Happy Saturday Everyone! please enjoy this fabulous recipe, it will make your weekend even better.
- 1 1/2 cups organic oat bran mix
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (gives it a little extra hint of flavor)
- 1 tbsp. flax seed oil
- 2/3 cup soy milk (almond, rice or even water will work)
- Cinnamon (just a pinch)
- Earth balance (organic buttery spread)
- All natural syrup
These are the measurements I used this morning and made four good size pancakes
- Stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of mix on pre-heated pan with melted butter.
- Flip when pancakes begins to bubble.
- Top pancakes with fresh blueberries or your fruit of choice.
- Don’t forget the all natural syrup!
Note: I wanted my pancakes to be thicker than usual so I added less liquid. You can easily modify by adding more liquid in case you want them thinner.