Sending a quick HELLO to all since I have been MIA lately. Not to worry I am back and ready to begin posting new and delicious recipes, soon!
Made these last night and decided that they are great for breakfast as well. You have to try them!
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax with 6 tablespoons of water, mixed until gelatinous (serves as egg replacement)
- 1 cup of plain soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter
- 1/4 cup of agave (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 cup of unprocessed wheat bran
- 1 cup of bran cereal
- 1 cup of all purpose baking flour
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Begin by pre-heating the over to 400 °F
- Combine liquids (flax mix, yogurt, melted butter, agave) and whisk together
- Add unprocessed wheat bran and bran cereal to mix and stir
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, raisins)
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together and pour on buttered muffin pan or cupcake cups
Makes 4-6 large muffins
Naturally Vegan finally has a Facebook page. Please make sure to “LIKE” it, share any comments, content, ideas or just say hello. - Cheers!
In celebration of my blog’s 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, I cooked a very creamy and delicious Fettucini Alfredo accompanied with sautéed Asparagus… I have to add that this was my first time attempting to make this and it turned out pretty good. Thanks to my friend Sara for joining me in the celebration, love ya girly!
Thanks for following! - Cheers!